Due to its independent status, HITeC can respond quickly to individual interests and requirements in a partnership. In general, HITeC sees itself as a gateway to the Department of Computer Science. Various forms of partnerships between companies and HITeC are possible:
- Organization of seminars on selected topics
- Joint supervision of student projects
- Workshops on current technology topics
- Studies and consulting for research-related questions in informatics
- Partnership projects for the design and prototype implementation of innovative software technologies and applications
- Supporting membership in HITeC for companies interested in a continuous partnership.
You can find out more about partnerships with HITeC in the #annual reports Jahresberichten about projects in the individual #areas of expertise, Kompetenzbereichen or #contact us directly. Kontakt
HITeC cooperates with these companies and institutions (selection):
All legal persons may become supporting members of HITeC, provided they are committed to the goals of the association and intend to support HITeC with special contributions. First and foremost, this offer addresses companies and institutions with whom HITeC has already carried out cooperations. A list of the supporting members of HITeC can be found #here hier.
Benefits of a membership:
- Support for the goals of HITeC
- Promotion of technology transfer
- Intensification of contacts and partnerships between HITeC and the supporting member
- Priority invitations to all HITeC events
- Reference as a supporting member on the HITeC websites
Please contact us if you like to become a supporting member.